MASK REQUIRED at all Times
COVID-19 Symptoms include Fever, Muscle or Body Aches, Fatigue, Confusion, Dry cough, Difficulty breathing, Headaches, Loss of taste & smell, Nausea or Vomiting, Diarrhea, Red or Purple toes, Bruising, Redness, Swelling, or Lower Leg Cramping and Feet.
- If you’re considered a high risk individual due to your age, or have underlining issues, I recommend that you wait until the experts say it’s safe for you to be in close contact (or look for a establishment in a medical setting).
- No guests allowed. Please come alone.
- Please do not bring food/beverages into the salon. I will have water bottles if you get thirsty.
- Do not arrive more than 15 minutes early to your appointment. There is no waiting area.
- Text me when you arrive and I will open the salon door for you. (The door will be locked.)
- When walking in the halls, please do your best to keep your distance from others (at least 6 feet apart.)
- Please wear a mask at all times, even during your massage.
- If you feel sick, please reschedule.
- If you’ve traveled within the last 14 days, please reschedule.
- If you have been in contact with someone who has tested positive for Covid-19, please reschedule.
- If you are waiting for Covid-19 test results, please reschedule at least 24 hours in advance.
- Client will be asked to wash hands and sanitize before starting the massage session.
- We will communicate to make sure we are both comfortable as we can possibly be.
- Thank you for your understanding and stay healthy!